Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreaming of Tufts



Lately I have been obsessing over everything tufts.  They have been dancing though my head like sugar plums.  Every time I open a magazine or walk by a store-front window that showcases tufts I am instantly drawn to the tantalizing furniture.  I know I can't have them all so I will need to decide on one piece (maybe 2.)  A couch, chair, headboard or ottoman I am not yet sure.  I have some serious  decision making ahead of me.  
I absolutely Love a big oversized Chesterfield style couch maybe in a bold color that really makes a statement and brightens up a room.  On the other hand nothing speaks to me more than an old worn in leather tufted chair.  I can envision it sitting in front of my desk looking very grand.  The choices are endless.  No matter my decision one thing is for sure, anything tufted is Fabulous and is sure to make a statement in any space.
Below I have gathered some of my favorite pieces and inspiring rooms that sport tufts. Your dream pieces may not always be easily found so keep in mind many times its just a matter of getting a custom upholstery job done.  There are also many DIY tufting tutorials out there.
I adore this couch and fell in love with it instantly while browsing through ARHAUS
Comfortable enough for a nap.  Find it at HORCHOW
   This cute loveseat has all unique buttons.  Find it at WORLD MARKET.  This chic and affordable  AVENUE SIX chair can be found at OFFICE MAX .

This Chesterfield style couch really pops.  Find it at ANTHROPOLOGIE.  Find this chair in an array of colors at URBAN OUTFITTERS

This chair must be comfy. Found on DECORPAD

LOVE these blue ottomans  found on DECOR PAD

This was the Living Room of Tori Spelling in her Westwood home before her & family moved to Encino.  Photo from LA TIMES 


Bold yet simple this sofa is sure to make a statement in your living room.  Find it at HORCHOW

Find a similar version of this blue beauty of a couch at COCO HOME

This perfectly sized sofa is good enough to sit at the dinner table.  Find it at West Elm

Find a similar sofa at ROOM SERVICE


This is one deep and comfy couch sure to be appreciated by any man or lady.  Find it at RESTORATION HARDWARE

This room was featured in Elle Decor Magazine (Espana).  The couch is from GEORGE SMITH

Find almost identical chunky chairs at HORCHOW

Find this luxurioust bed at HAYNEEDLE


Find this funky headboard at ROOM SERVICE




1 comment:

  1. LOOVE the Arhaus couch!!! Between the tufts and the shape, it's perfection!
    x
    www.iloveublank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete